AddThis Feed Button "Frequently Copied, Never Duplicated"

Saturday, April 28, 2012

My Happy Garden


Years ago, now about 25 or more, I started a Green Living program.  Since that time hundreds of others have decided its okay to use the leaflady's terminology.  Not sure that I mind this, but I am from a time when courtesy dictated at least asking first.


I have noticed too that a few of my original garden recipes have appeared here and there without proper attribution. I am sorry to say that today people take this sort of thing for granted.  I think getting information to people is good but in what context and at what price?

If you are interested in getting away from toxic garden sprays then My Happy Garden is for you.  If you're needing a nudge to get a garden going no matter how small the space, then My Medicine Garden is for you.

I do have a few of the original artsy copies of the individual books but now, thanks to digital publishing the two are combined, along with a Garden Notes section for you to keep a mini journal on your progress.

Find it all here in The Garden Series.






SELECTIONS FROM NATURAL HEALTH NEWS

May 04, 2008
Horticulturists note, too, that "good" bugs can eat up harmful organisms to improve a garden's health. Plus, scores of other non-animal but all-natural materials -- from alfalfa to zinc sulfate -- are often used to invigorate plants.
Mar 26, 2009
I'm getting ready to start my garden up here at about 2700 feet above sea level. I'll be adding new soil to my raised beds and spading in some new peat moss in about another week when this cold snap has finally passed over ...
http://naturalhealthnews.blogspot.com/


Apr 27, 2011
2010 HERB DAY - SATURDAY 1 MAY. HerbDay Moves to Spring Date = Requests from herb lovers all over the country, HerbDay will officially be celebrated on the first Saturday in May going forward, starting with Saturday, ...
Apr 30, 2010
HERBDAY - Celebrate on a new day. 2010 HERB DAY - SATURDAY 1 MAY. HerbDay Moves to Spring Date = Requests from herb lovers all over the country, HerbDay will officially be celebrated on the first Saturday in May ...
Jun 01, 2008
The Importance of Non-Toxic Garden and Household Products. For a number of years I imported a naturally non-toxic plant based cleaner from Canada. For some reason the owner of the company became quite negative a ...
May 08, 2010
Who Seeds Your Garden. 11000 of the seed patents are owned by Monsanto. They now have an estimated 85-90% of the seed market in the US. Corporations Move in on Your Garden · Read More. Posted by herbalYODA at ...

1 comment:

vaporizers said...

I think you shared some very useful information which really attracted lots of people over here.